- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Batteries, near St. Louis, KansasThese folks are super heroes! The old battery in my car died, stranding me far from home, frustratingly only a block from the shop, and in a snowstorm. While I waited for roadside assistance, I called to check if they had time for me before closing down with the storm. Not only did they send someone to jump my car in place of roadside assistance, but they also got all my paperwork done over the phone so it would be ready when I arrived. This expedited the arrival of the battery my car required, and it was replaced within hours! Truly, they were so friendly, kind, and understanding. The price quoted to me over the phone was accurate to the price I was charged after they installed the battery, and similar to other similar services at other locations, and I felt totally reasonable during a blizzard. The four stars, despite the quality of service, was that I only saw one person wearing a mask indoors once, and when I paid no one was wearing a mask. Basically nobody was there, but this is a pandemic I would have felt significantly safer if they had all been wearing masks. Regardless, I am so grateful, and certainly would do business with them again!
New in the area and chose this body shop to repair a sideswiped car. Professional, transparent, and respectful from the start to end. Excellent service: the car looks completely new! Kindly answered all the questions I had throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend them.
I highly recommend
Great Service VERY HONEST PPL NOT HARD UP TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK N will Fix your car RIGHT
Prompt and professional. Recommend it.
This is hands-down the best body shop I've ever worked with. They have been transparent, professional, and exceptionally courteous the entire way through. I highly recommend them for any auto need that you may have.