- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
This place has always been phenomenal. Last visit, I desperately needed to leave town for Christmas in a few short hours. They recognized the urgency, diagnosed the problem, fixed it, and got me on the road at an EXTREMELY good rate. Can't recommend these guys enough!
Wicke has always been honest and affordable.
Jeff is incredible. I had the unfortunate experience of having my Kia stolen & damaged, due to the overwhelming prevalence of that happening I had already called several other shops to see if they could do the repairs (most places were estimating 6-7 weeks before they could ever look at my car!) before I called Wicke. I explained the situation to Jeff & asked him if he thought he'd be able to have it fixed within a month (that's how long insurance covered my rental for). He said it'd be a tight time frame but that I could bring my car in anyway. Throughout the weeks he was consistent with reaching out with updates & estimated completion times- he was ultimately able to get my car back to me the day before I had to return my rental. I can't recommend him enough!
My service was great. I'm totally satisfied with the work that was done.
Absolute wonderful experience! I brought my car in for an inspection with the fear that the dealership I purchased it from was not 100% forthcoming with the extent of repairs that had been performed on the car. The team at Wicke Auto took the time to do a comprehensive assessment of any damage and did not charge me a dime (even when I offered). Wicke Auto put my mind at ease and I now feel that should my car have any issues in the future I have a trusted shop to take it to. Highly recommend!
Friendly people and great service. I needed to get my ID/OD inspections for the DMV and they helped me avoid some unnecessary costs and got it done for a reasonable price. Another time, I nearly ran out of air in my tires during the winter trying to use a subpar gas station air device and with a quick call to Wicke they remedied the situation in 5 minutes.