- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
This is hands-down the best body shop I've ever worked with. They have been transparent, professional, and exceptionally courteous the entire way through. I highly recommend them for any auto need that you may have.
Everybody was very professional and helpful.
Do good work
I love Wicke Auto. If you are looking for honest people and excellent service, that is The place!
We were in the neighborhood and our trailer popped off of our truck we were stranded in the middle of the road and one of the workers from Wicke auto body went in and got a jack and helped us out really appreciate companies like this helping out fellow St. Louis folks in a time of need. Thanks Wicke Autobody really kind people.
They were efficient, affordable, and professional. I will be using them again in the future.