- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great Auto Service. Customer service AAA+++
Great services for inspection and emission tests
We were from out of town and we had a panel hanging down from hitting something in the road on the way to St Louis. They fixed the problem and wouldn't charge us anything even for labor. Very pleased with the way we were treated.
Very quick, easy and nice service. Much appreciated!
Amazing! I came in at opening for an emissions test and they were able to squeeze me in that morning itself. Everything was quick and easy. Staff were helpful/friendly. Will be going back!