- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Wicke did a major repair for me more than 35+ years ago. I never forgot their good service. Today, I picked up my car after Wicke completed a cosmetic repair. It looks great and the cost was reasonable. This 4-star review would've easily been a 5+ star review had I been updated when the completion schedule began to slip. I now understand staffing, supply chain and Easter holiday schedule issues caused the delay. I enthusiastically recommend Wicke for any auto-related services. Thank you.
If you are looking for auto shop Well you need to stop looking because this is the place to be !!!! They are absolutely awesome it?s so hard to find honest auto shop or anything now days and I don?t trust very easily I?m not really good at writing review but all I can say if you don?t call and see for yourself you?re truly missing out I know they say this is one of the best in St. Louis but truthfully they may be one of the best around the world?? Thanks again for reminding me that there are still good people/ business in world!!!
Really helpful place. They explain things well without being condescending and have very fair prices.
Nice guys. Did some minor tire stuff for me free of charge.
The fastest service I have ever had. I had a nail in one of my tires, left my car with them first thing in the morning. They did the work within 40 minutes. Charges: $35, very reasonable. I don't live in Saint Louis, but I visit every weekend since my wife stays here. I might end up getting subsequent servicing done here with them.
They have always treated me fair