- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They have always treated me fair
Wicke Auto is the best!! Car shops can be stressful at times but these guys are honest, helpful, professional, and just wonderful. My three experiences with them so far have all been wonderful: 1. My old Chevy Venture had an issue that they correctly identified, told me they could fix it but that it wasn't worth the repair cost with the overall state of the car, and saved me potentially 1000s of dollars! There was no charge and no benefit to them, but they gave me exactly the advice I needed. 2. When I got my new (used) car, I had them look at it and they gave me accurate info on what I could expect to go wrong in the near future, and the overall value of the car. 3. That used car ended up having an issue with an air/fuel ratio error code. Not only did they take the time to thoroughly diagnose what the actual issue was (it wasn't the sensor itself), they recommended that I take it to a different shop for the actual repair, as they would have to buy an expensive part ($975), but a different place with the right tools could probably fix it for $100. Once again, at no benefit to themselves, they saved me time and money. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. If you want a shop you can trust, this is the place. They are there to help and they have certainly earned my business for as long as I have car problems to deal with!
Wicke Auto Service is highly recommended. They quickly diagnosed my car’s problem and took care of it without trying to upcharge for any unnecessary services. Their reviews about honest rang true. I would recommend Wicke to any who needs their car serviced.
Had my starter go out on a weekend. I called and asked if they could work on it without any appointment. They told me absolutely they would. Got it diagnosed and fixed in hours. Incredible people and great workers!
I'm very professional and helpful
Such amazing people!! My car broke down right before a road trip. The owner not only made sure I got a rental safely but waited for me to unload my car. They don't bother up-selling things you don't need. The staff are beyond friendly and treat everyone with the utmost respect. I will definitely be using them for my future auto needs.